Math Kangaroo is an international math competition for grades 1 to 12. Math Kangaroo is based on grade level math curriculum and also includes engaging and thought-provoking questions based on mathematical reasoning and logic. More information can be found: http://www.mathkangaroo.org.
Collins Elementary PTA has been a proud supporter of Math Kangaroo USA for several years. In the past, Collins has been registered as a Math Kangaroo Center for the competition - thanks to the involvement of parent volunteers! In 2018-19, we had 120 student participants registered at our test center!
Registration Info for 2019-20
REGISTRATION IS CLOSED - COLLINS CENTER IS FULL!
● The Math Kangaroo 2019-2020 competition will be held on Thursday, March 19,2020, from 5:30 to 6:45 pm at Collins GLC .
Steps to Register Students
1. Go to the Registrations page of http://www.mathkangaroo.org (seen on the left hand side)
2. Go to the Math Kangaroo Registration page and sign up if you are new to math kangaroo .
3. If you are existing user, please enter using login details which math kangaroo shared with you in a previous email.
4. Click on “By Invitation” tab seen on the left hand side of the page.
5. Enter the given Private Center Code.
6. Click on Register and acknowledge the Terms and Conditions.
7. Enter the student’s information. Choose the correct grade and mention if you need any special accommodation.
8. Give your credit card info and complete the registration payment of $21.00.
9. You will receive an confirmation email of student registration in our center.
Please keep in mind that seats are limited (120 seats) and this registrations are for Collins students ONLY.
If rules are violated, registration will be cancelled.
Students who did not get a registration spot in our center can enroll in different open centers by December 15th.
Late enrollment will be $35 after December 15th.
Participants receive a t-shirt, diploma and special memento, and the top winners from each level look forward to special prizes.
If you have any specific questions or feedback about Math Kangaroo please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
MATH KANGAROO NEWS!
Math Kangaroo 2019 awards
Congratulations to all our Top 20 National Rank winners.
Parents, If your child took the Math Kangaroo test at another center and has a national rank, please send email to email@example.com. We will update the Collins Elementary PTA website to include all ranked students.